The best investment you can make is in yourself!
Polish Works began as school based workshops aimed at providing opportunities that were previously non-existent in the area for young rural people. Now in its eighth year, Polish Works has developed into a business that offers a variety of personal development workshops for infants, primary and secondary students, Showgirl entrants, job interviewees and people from the corporate and hospitality sectors.
Adi Ritchie IS Polish Works. Based in Glen Innes, Northern NSW, Adi's passion and dedication to her clients is paramount. Adi and the Polish Works team are committed to giving their clients the confidence and skills needed to propel them to any place in life they want to go.
Adi Ritchie holds a Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment and a Diploma of Business Management. She is validated by the NSW Education Department, holds a valid Police Check and has been teaching school based skill development workshops for the past eight years.
Why Choose Us?
- Quality workshops for people of all ages
- Personal, social and professional life skills
- Confidence that can take you anywhere in life
- Flexible, cost effective courses customised to your needs
- Eight years of experience and a team that is passionate about helping you!